Computer's sick

Computer's sick
I guess this week is pretty a rainy week. It seems that the rain is taking place everyday, preventing people to step out of their houses. Hmm, dots...Anyway, today is no exception, it was raining around the afternoon time.

So yurp...it's quite a long time i ever post in again. A slight short break since i lost touch of my laptop as it is now at Acer. I hope soon, it will be back to me again.

Last thursday, me and Raven went to watch step brothers. She treated me again, dots. I am so poor, arghs! Make me so fed up when i think of what make me so broke...that PSP scammer. Lols. Well, Raven got this discounted package vouchers which cost us $16.90 - $17.00 (I forgot the price). Anyway, it come along with a lover combo and 2 student priced tickets which is like cool.

Step brothers is a M18 movie. Well, it don't have any girl stripping parts or nudity. It's more of sexual humor and a lot of vulgar languages. Lols. But it's really a funny movie that teaches me that people should be what they wanted to be. Just be yourself, as long as you are happy with yourself, it's not matter of growing up or change but keep that interest of yours along with your changing.

Anyway, on that day i checked out some other great movies. The House Bunny, The Rocker, Kurosagi, Beverly Hills Chihuahua! Lols. So many movies not to be missed!

Since my laptop was under repair the last few days, i had to wake up really early everyday in order for me to rent a laptop from school. But well, it's my grade. I got to work hard for it bah. Talking about my laptop, i just reformated my desktop last night, dots. Some bugs infected my desktop, you see. No choice...stupid crack.exe and stuffs! Shouldn't had download 'em!

So anyway, i am going for superband tomorrow again! Hees...i wonder, will Matthew release us early not, if not...i going to leave his class early tomorrow. Dots. Will be meeting up with ZhiWei, his brother and Poaynee loh. So long time never meet her le. Lols.

Well, i will inform him early in the morning bah. Hahas. Now...i got to go watch naruto shippuden, eat my mooncakes and also not to forget...revise last lesson notes! Lols. Night then.

THE END.
14.09.08.

The touchscreen laptop! Hees!...


The Chiwawa movie poster took at cine...


Yummy Popeye's Chicken pcs meal! Enormously huge! AT THE FLYER!~


At the top of Singapore, viewed in the flyer's cabin!~

Comments