Crush, crash, crunch!

Crush, crash, crunch!
The three Cs! Never heard of? hmm...let's see.
Crush - can be your lover? can be car accident and etc;...lols.
Crash - my computer crush on me! Dots.
Crunch - Crunchy and tasty...woohs!

Hahas, i was just being random here. Well, it's another week that had passed. I still the same old me. No changes in my daily life routine. Hees, that's my life...so got to admit it.

Today, I had a pretty straight-forward problem statement. Woahs, UPs for the solutions that my team and me came out of. We were not questioned much, which is a good thing. Lols. I leave the class after the 4th team presented. Well, i guess the time is around 3.15PM? So the class got to be released like around 3.50PM? Hahas.

Hmm, tomorrow will be another lazy day for HTML again. Lols. I hope it's much more fun. The php is not bad either...coding is just so challenging. Arghs...i miss my old classes. Lols. I miss Vivian, Pyong and mores...

I want more time and more moolahs! Lols. Crapping here too much le bah? Lols. Continuing my day, i went to meet ZhiWei for Babylon AD which Vin Diesel casted. It's a good action movie but the storyline was a bit messy and hard to understand from just watching once. I guess, you just got to watch another time to see what the movie was about. Hahas. Well, it's student-priced ticket, so it's quite worth it bah?

Then, next...we went to have LJS at the basement of Plaza Singapura. Again, i am the one lining up in the queue helping that ZhiWei to buy his! Dots. It's just so boring rotting at PS these time, don't know why...but it feel kinda weird. Lols. We talk a lot about job and school. Finally, he asked me, "when you getting a girlfriend?". Lols.

Such a classic question that he would ever ask. I thought he wouldn't ever question me that. Hmm, well..."I am now more loved to being with my clothes than looking forward to a relationship". He added,"Hahas, remember to help me look out of girls, and introduce me...i don't go for look ones".

Ok...but if you are a guy, you go for looks! Damn it, he just don't admit. Lols. Well, he's just so crap. Dots. I think i will stop here bah?

THE END.
17.09.08.

Comments