Default Routine

Default Routine
Hmm...time passed fast. Tomorrow will be having my first UT in this semester. Haiz...and it's on "System design and analyst" ! Great...so going to flunk this one. Lols. Nevermind, skip that. I think i shall be rushing my last revision later. Hohos!

It's been almost 3 weeks since i got my laptop to the Acer repair centre. I really miss him a lot. Arghs...i called Acer last thursday to ask about it. Then they gave me a really stupid answer. The person said, "erm...your new mainboard had not arrived yet, so we cannot help you process with the repair for now". Upon listening to what he said, i was like stunned and asked him when will it be ok.

He replied, "Erm, this one...i cannot confirm with you but definitely when the repair is over, we will surely contact you". Lols. I was like...ok, dots. Shall be using school laptop for UT le loh. Dots.

Currently, finished watching superband, meanwhile also editing this post. Lols. Multi-tasking again. (= . =)"' Just some moment ago, i heard a new song by S.H.E on imeem. And it's really nice, it's the female-edited version of Jay Chou's "AN JING (Quiet)"! Arghs, make me so tempted to buy their album now. But still need to get AnCafe's summer dive single. Lols.

Hmm...My current music playlist will feature the S.H.E song from today till end of September. Remember to go purchase their album if you really like their production!

So today, this is how i end my day...school the whole morning till evening, then night for superband. Lols...what a bored day passed again. I wondered when will i ever get a girl friend...I think i shall stop here then.

THE END.
22.09.08.

The big-bowled instant noodles! (Limited edition from China)


Watched superband 2008: live again! this time is on 15.09.08.

Comments