Money came and went

Money came and went
Kobanwa! Sorry to post in here so late in the night. Well, i will not be going back to school tomorrow. Since my laptop had been sent for repair. I guess Monday then i am going back for lesson but with school rented laptop. Dots.

Today is my pay day also my broke day. I bought a PSP console without package @ $325, hence it's modified and stuffs. But i am scammed off a service charge of around $50. Anyway, don't really wanna point it out here since it's really pretty annoying. It's bought at a electronic store located at Sim Lim Square. I strongly recommend readers not to buy your PSP or modify/upgrade your PSP at Sim Lim Square.

The whole place is just so black (means kind of like scam you). Anyway, ZhiWei brought back my PSP now, he's helping me to put my wallpaper, games and songs inside my PSP. Well, i really need to thank him for helping me to fork up $35 for unlocking the password for the PSP. Dots. DOMO ARIGATO!

Well, i feel so not right borrowing money from people. Arghs...hopefully this upcoming weekends, if Sally-auntie is working...i hope she could help me exchange my $70 vouchers for cash. Then, i can pay ZhiWei back his money and also saving up the rest for presents and my future transport fees.

I am really broke right now, all thanks to that scammer! Damn. After paying my handphone bill tomorrow, i will become really broke. The next thing i would do, is to save up till when i get to meet Raven to buy Eileen's birthday present. Then, follows by meeting up Eileen to go buy Nee's present also. Dots. I am really broke!~

Anyway, i could only say sorry to ZhiWei and my pocket. Arghs...think i got to depend on my daddy much more this upcoming weeks le. Haiz.

THE END.
04.09.08.

Comments