Operating System

Operating System
Hmm...hello to all readers! Thanks for dropping by again. Ever since i lost touch of my laptop, i did not blog in here often, i guess. Lols. My baby laptop is now at Acer service center for holidays. Hopefully, it will be discharged tomorrow. Hahas. There were a lot of things i needed to do after i got back my laptop.

Tomorrow, i shall be getting some black ribbons. Hahas, i got new idea to design my clothes again. Hahas, i hope it will turn out good...Hmm. Anyway, today i had a tiring day as usual, i had to wake up early to go school to rent laptop, how i wish i can get back my laptop soon. So sick of this rountine le. Lols. And it's hard to send photos over to the desktop, still need to use USB port. Arghs...also then the bluetooth can only send one file at a time. Arghs...

Well, skip that then. I am currently charging my PSP. Dots, play bleach till low batt and it die out instantly. Lols, cannot even switch ON the PSP now. Dots. Guess what? My PSP screen protector is peeling off le, because of my itchy hands. Lols. I hope i can get a new screen protector soon and hopefully to get garskin for it too.

Hmm, i wonder where still got sell JAPANese bands photo...the one located at Cineleisure E-Max had closed down. I hope there will be a new one opening, i wanna get ANCAFE photos and i going to paste in on my laptop...hahas! Dots. I wanna make like photos garskin! Hehes, dots...then my laptop is like damn style one. Lols.

i think i shall stop here bah...ending off this post le bah. Take cares, readers. Remember to check by soon.

THE END.
09.09.08.

Comments