Happy Halloween 2008 !

Happy Halloween 2008 !


Firstly, wanna wish all readers a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hmm...did not really went to any party this year, but i guess tonight's Clark Quay will have pretty many parties going on. All the club house and pub will be like so packed with cosplayers of Halloween. Lols.

I hope to go see see next year and hopefully, i can cosplay as a vampire to party with my friends. Hohos! Well, so anyway...today, i went to SP and meet Zhi Wei for lunch. We went to KouFu, and there're so many students around there. But the crowd decreases when the GEMS lesson started. Lols. Poor students...had to go GEMS, heng...RP don't have this kind of thingy, if not...i guess. RP will be packed with many people at anytime.

So after lunch, Zhi Wei take me to tour around the poly. I been to the engineering block's library and to the mofly* club...? I wonder how to spell that, but it's a block that allow students to play pool and LAN games. It's pretty cool, i guess. I saw quite number of J-rock lovers at SP too. Hohos! I think RP is just all too quiet le bah? Seldom seen J-rock lovers around RP these days.

Then, we went to my aunt salon to trim hair...took us about few hours. A busy run though, from SP down to Jurong East. Anyway, this Zhi Wei took pretty much time on deciding what hairstyle to cut...in the end, he just trim thin. Dots. Just like what i did to my precious hair. Lols.

Next, we head down to West Mall for a movie. We watched "Butterfly Lovers"! And it's a nice love story, but kind of draggy at the fighting part. Dots. So anyway...we like chase plane or something, since i meeting Eileen at 5.15PM. So right after the movie, which the time is around 5.05PM...we quickly rush over to take the train down back to JE. Poor Zhi Wei...he had to go home alone today. Sorry arh...lols.

Well...the story continues, so i met up with Eileen and we went for dinner at IMM's Subway. We chit-chatted about school and stuffs, she said she will be coming RP for lunch, i was like..."ok, fine...i will be the host, i guess". Lols. So she decided to come my school next week...but surely hope that she can confirm with me soon. So i can tell my team mates earlier...hahas.

Ok, we ended dinner, we went to the CPF's building at JE...the POSB area. She updated her bank book. After that, we head home. *Yawn*...a rush day...and i am like working tomorrow...gosh!~ I surely hope i can work till long, but Fairprice is really getting me feeling bored at times. How i wish i could had a new working environment, but please...don't ask me go Jurong Point's Fairprice...eh, what's the damn difference?

I guess, i will stop here bah? Anyway, hope you readers will kindly visit my friend, Eileen's blog, i helped her to change a new blogskin. Please comment...lols. Take care else...Oyasumi nasai.

THE END.
31.10.08.

Comments