My Birthday 2008

My Birthday 2008
Woah. I am older by another year again! Rawrs...i am old indeed, i guess. Hmm...well, yesterday, i celebrated my birthday with 2 of my very good friend, Raven-kun and Eileen. They are my good click up till this time, already 5 - 7 years of friendship and still going on. We went to Marina Square.

So anyway, we went to Swensens to celebrate. We had student meal at the price of $9.80++. Eileen got herself a huge burger then, me and Raven had pasta. One good thing is that, their drink is free flow...woah! Totally, cool...! Hees! Following up, we had some cheese sticks and also ice cream as dessert. In total, the bill cost around $60. Each person had to pay around $20 and few cents. Lols.

After our meal, we rotted at Swensen for quite some time till around 7PM. Next, we walked around the mall and we check out many clothes and stuffs, and planning for the next shopping trip. Hohos...but i can see that, my future coming days are going to be broke. Soon, around end of December, i shall leave Fairprice. I will going to find a temporary job to help me push throught CNY and then not to mention, i going to get a part time job that is applicable for weekends during my schooling time.

I really need moolas...rawrs! Lols. I going to save up and getting packed up for upcoming events and festivals. Hmm...guess that, i will be pretty stingy these upcoming days...do not blame me. Hahas. So yup...we 3 walked till around 8PM, we went home. Because i had to celebrate my birthday with my family too.

So I had a cake again for this year and fried foods for dinner as usual. Hmm...really need to apprieciate what you had. So i will never ever want to complain to my parents for minor stuffs like boring food or something. I guess, i had to learn to take and give like what Raven had learnt in her love process.

I think this year, i learnt a lot things. I seen the true side of working independently and actually why people wanted to 'job-hop'. Also, i experienced the Singapore's flyer, what is it to be so proud of my own country. Adding on...i always had good friends along with me. Raven, Eileen, PoayNee, Pyong, Vivian, ZhiWei, Huishan, Wenya, Wendy and so much mores...

Hahas. Also i had a wider circle of friends this year! I learnt the usefulness of having many friends. I seen how friends can change my life over the past years. Recently, also...i remembered to think before i speak. Well, i hope i can cease away my hooked up habit of scolding bad words the upcoming year. I am now 19 and i hope that at least i could save up some sum of money for spare in the upcoming years.

Actually, my brithday wish is really simple and very realistic. I just want to have a good future in terms of studies, work, love and family. However, i guess my future is not up to the fate or god to decide or something, well...i think my future lay in my hand whether i know how to treasure it not.

My first goal this upcoming months to go should be pushing my GPA to at a 3.20. But in order to do this, i guess i will really put in alot effort. Hopefully to get into a good uni after i graduated from poly and my national service.

Hmm...i think that i should stop here bah. Enjoy the photos below then.

THE END.
24.10.08.

My first Swensens Pasta! No chance to took my "Banana Spilt"...dots.


Grace wishes me through MSN. On 12AM of 23.10.2008. !!


Raven and Me! BBF! Took this picture on the way home...


Introducing...Birthday Camwhore Session!



Duh...what am i doing...lols!


MY CAKE...hohos!

Comments