Panic! Monday

Panic! Monday
Today is Monday, a day that start off the week. Well...it's not a good day afterall. Early morning reached campus, the stupid staffs there asked me to go get thermometer at booklink, and the queue is like so damn long loh. Like what sia...queuing of "HELLO KITTY" plushies? That craze during 2000s...lols.

Hmm, anyway...i skipped the idea of buying the thermometer and taking my own temperature. Dots. It's really damn stupid loh, i wonder why RP start out with this lame idea which actually make us, students, went to class late! Arghs...

However, i still get to class safety through help of our clever minds! We went to class through the lawn. By climbing up to the lawn floor at E1, easily leads us back to our class. Lols. Pretty stupid hoh? I think i was marked partial or late, but i prefer to be marked partial lah. Hope my grade won't be affected much.

Tomorrow is my 'O' level English written paper examination day...and it goes like, "I am so going to fail and flunk it~". Blars! Forget about it, i guess tonight i had to rush out a lot of vocabulary to help improve my level of English. Hahas, i try not to put too much repeated words in my eassy bah? Hees, good luck to all whom are going to take Os tomorrow!

OKTO is out available on your TV! Did you guys went tune it on? It's the frequency again! Lols...just click on the menu and scan new channels. I think it will be eventually be there? Lols. That channel is filled with cartoons, kids, anime, arts, documentary and lots more type of shows.

Blars enuff...lols. I think i better go do my studying le. Good night to all readers then!

THE END.
20.10.08.

Comments