Some Busy weeks

Some Busy weeks
Once again, i am back here to blog a new entry. Been pretty cropped up with my school work and also celebrating brithdays with people. *Roars*...it's been quite some time that i ever post in here loh...

Today, i went back to ACER again. Hmm, the "blue-screen" errors, the windows did not boot up and blar blars...came back to me again yesterday. So it's like, "gosh...gonna go back again". Anyway, i was accompanied by ZhiWei again, so i think it's still fine since i got someone along. Hahas.

Well, we waited and stayed at the service centre for about 3 - 4 hours? Hmm...pretty long wait, but i got back my laptop instantly in a day. So, i guess it's worth it bah? Dots, what a long waiting time...Then after my laptop was serviced, we went to JP to catch "Painted Skin".

First, we went to have our dinner first, then we started strolling around the mall for tibits (i had to smuggled inside "Fate" to get it into the cinema). Well, the movie was a pretty nice one. Quite enjoyable and really did touched me, the "love" part. Lols. I simply prefered "Zhao Wei" in her demon mode, lols...she became more beautiful suddenly! The next movie i will be watching will be, "20th Century youths". Something like that, i mean the title of that movie. Lols.

It's a JAPAN movie and thus, it's quite similar to death note. But still...i had to watch it first before i can say it's nice or something. Hmm...many events and celebration had taken place last week. So my money is like almost depleted but...i left some for my birthday. And i so going to SWENSEN! Lols. this make me think of the TV advertisement.

Yurp, so...also the day, i bought a "Teenage" during the waiting time for the movie. It is brushed with slivery header and also featuring my fave Taiwan band, S.H.E! Come along with Derrick Ho and Pussycat doll's poster. Well, it's a good buy though. So continuing the day, back home...checked the letter box and found a JAE 2008/09 booklet mailed under my name. Dots. Hahas...well...i guess, it's because i register for the O level English as a private candidate for this year .

Hmm, i had been listening to some cool songs recently. Artistes like Jay Chou, AN CAFE, S.H.E were my all time favourites. However, these songs also kept my days more exciting, "ALL BLACK - Good Charlotte", "IF I WAS YOU VAMPIRE - MM", "LOVE STORY - Taylor Swift", "ABOUT A GIRL - The Academy Is", "YOU MAKE IT REAL - James Morrison"...and many mores.

I got just so much to do these days, coding, watch dramas/animes, to draw a new set of clothes of my comic character, photo taking...blar blars. Well, i am currently waiting "HOT SHOT", "SOUL EATER", "VAMPIRE KNIGHT GUILTY", "BLEACH" and "NARUTO SHIPPUDEN"...Hmm, pretty a lot, but guess i shall write till here for the moment bah? Be sure to check in my blog again soon!

THE END
15.10.08.

MY LIFE...is just so boring. Hohos!


The White Demon! But more pretty than usual ZHAO WEI, in the movie itself!

Comments