Superband 2008: Winner Emerged

Superband 2008: Winner Emerged
The second champion for superband had arised. They are "TU ZI" which means "Rabbit" in English. This band is a retro-pop based band which made up of 3 teenage girls from NTU Singapore (Information might not be accurate, sorry about that). This band is young and have retro-based feel embedded in their band culture. The band members are Sarah, Joyce and Carissa.


Well, congratulation to this wonderful band bah? Other elite bands from the competition that are worth the value of a champion were D.F.C (Da Feng Cui), Ethereal and March. The night show was a fantastic live show with special guest appearance by last season superband contestants, Mayday and Beyond.

That's about the show last night. An excellent ending although my supported band did not went in. I will still support them when they got performances held within cosplay/Jrock events. Gambatte yo!

Today, i am having php lesson and after lesson, i still had a understanding test to go. Arghs...so bored. Now stressing over codes again! Lols. Well, i think blogging will help me to release part of my stress here and there bah?

Well, i bought my SHE album during the last shopping trip. It's such a pity that the limited edition CDs was out of stock, so i did not get the free gift. I bought the album at Gramaphone* (I hope i spelled correctly). The store had many albums from many cool artistes, but i still prefer to buy at MJ or HMV. Reasons are cheap and they carry more Japan titles. Lols.

I think i shall stop here bah. Need to get my brain cells cracking for these codes! Hohos...Take cares else. NO MILK POWDER INCLUDED! XD

THE END
06.10.08.

My S.H.E's album (bought at $19.95! UP: $20.95)


Last night performance by Ethereal! Click on the picture to watch video!

Comments