SUPERBORED Weekend

SUPERBORED Weekend
I am currently waiting for SUPERBAND: Final to telecast on tv. Meanwhile, blogging here about yesterday bah. I am really bored today. Just my luck that i couldn't get the final tickets to superband 2008.

Well, i think i shall stay home to watch loh. Hmm, i woke up around 12+ PM in the afternoon today. Well, while i was awake, i took my PSP and play with it till when the time my dad went out. I switched on my laptop and then start using it till around 5+ PM.

Was friendstering, reading blogs, seeing clothes and chatting at the same time. Lols. Pretty busy hoh...then, don't know what got into me, i start designing blogskins with CSS codes and stuffs. Dots. Just so random...

So anyway, i did went out today, just for a little breath of fresh air. Lols. Also, i went to bought lunch cum dinner for myself as i did not eat since ever when i woke up. Arghs...lols. Then, back home again...i preparing to blog which what i am doing now...pretty bored life, rite? Hmm. i think so too...

Ok, well...in any other words, my show going to start soon. I shall stop here bah?

THE END.
05.10.08.

Comments