Tuesday's blues

Tuesday's blues
Today, i went back to JWSS again, for my O's level English paper. Once again, meet up with Kevin in the afternoon, brought along my PSP to kill time. Lols. People bring notes, i bring PSP...dots. Well, i was wearing a "so whatever" attitude to the examination hall and still hope that i am able to pass the paper this time round, so lame loh. Hahas...

Hmm...i was wondering what i am doing the whole past few months. And i did not get to study anything for my Os level. Before even i go out for the examination, i was doing HTML codings! What the heck, right? Lols. Anyway, i changed my navigation bar again. This time round it's really much cooler and more faster than usual, you did not had to wait for the loading time to my other blogs! I straight away transfer the whole thingy into my small little div box! Lols.

So blars...the afternoon goes like that, 2.30PM, my first paper started. I started writing like a lot till my hands get a little bit too tired. Lols. Blars, and i guess my hand writings is really terrible! Hopefully, those people whom mark my papers are able to read what i am writing bah? Hees. After the paper ended, Kevin and me went to the toilet straight...already bear it too much long le!

Next, at 5PM...my second paper finally started. I start off reading the questions and refering back to the passage as there are paragraph hints at the top of the question. Hmm, so it goes like this for some moment till it came to the summary part which also is my dead part! Lols. I did summarize that thing, but it's like only partially summarize loh, i think i so going flunk it again!~ Arghs...now only hope KAMI-SAMA can help me le.

I guess that's about my day...and went back home after my papers ended. I reached home then i found out my report was written wrongly! Haiz...there it goes, my $150...into the drain. Shall stop here bah...peace.

THE END.
21.10.08.

The paper of the day...plus my drawings on it! Lols.

Comments