No title

No Title
Good evening! I am back here again and it's going to be not long till WenKai birthday comes. So anyway, i am probably going to club soon, it pretty kind of weird since i never been to any club before and also not to mention tasting a sip of alcohol. Adding on, i never been to club for dancing before. Hahas! I wonders is it that fun like all the people rumors about.

The day is coming soon...waiting. Today, went to school empty-handed. Felt like i am a cripple or something. Even laptop is out of rental! Dots...so in the end, i just give people advices on their coding today. Hmm...i miss my laptop as it went to Acer to service again. What a damn thing...lols.

Well, the next web multimedia lesson, we would be touching on photography and HTML/CSS. Woah...we going to get digital cameras and take good pictures of RP! Hees...kind of like fun hoh! Lols. In excitement...*wait wait*.

So yurp...today, many of my classmates leave during the second meeting and went to play soccer. Dots. Like the heck loh...hahas. The class left 2 guys which is me and WenKai...the rest were girls. Hahas! Hoping to get an A for today too, but without my laptop, i dare not the grade will be good. I think i shall stop here bah?

THE END.
07.11.08.

Comments