Time for a new job

Time for a new job
Everyday seems to be pretty same and common. But what spice days up were friends! Sometimes, we can't deny friends are really important to us. But well, it all depends on your personalities whether they can fit in yours not.

So yup...Fairprice is again filled with lot of customers today. It's just a common sight since after my work branch got renovated. So it's a busy morning again...with plastic bags-greedy customers. So time really passed fast again...since there's lot of customers. But so sorry, this job is like getting me no where and the pay rate is like gosh?! Does Fairprice actually pay me well?

Anyway, don't wanna talk about it as i confirmed my last day to be 28th December 2008. Lols. I am pretty straight but i think it's better for me to go for another job as i am really quite a spendthrift and i wiped my money on clothes...hohos! Not to mention that i had to sponsor my own transport fees and phone bill. Totally sadness!

Additionally, i had took off days for the last Sat and Sun for this month. I am going to ask for promoter jobs at the latest IT show coming up this month and hopefully to earn at least $400+. Provided that i am able to get the job lah...hahas!

Back again...for the long term job, i will be going over to URS inc soon. I hope i am able to work well there, because it is totally a different working environment there! Lols. But as the pay rate, it's really much better than Fairprice. Gosh...the Christmas and CNY is coming so soon, better save up.

NEED TO buy WENKAI present! SHARE SHARE...(:

THE END.
09.11.08.

Woos...nice rice tibits from JAPAN!


Pastamania last week...now then upload the photo and it's the only one! Lols.


Last photo of the day...took this for my PP poster. Dots.

Comments