UPDATES again...

UPDATES again...
Thank you all for visiting my blog and make my hit rate up to 5000+ hits! Ok, here comes this latest post...

New section detected!..."Coming Ups". Woosh, again, this table cost me around 15 to 20 mins to build excluding the appearance. Hmm, this section will include all my events i will be attending in the following months. Remember to check in soon...my "videos" section will be updated soon...just wait, ok? Hahas.

Today, is another pretty tiring day and wallet is depleted...on the way home, bought a cup of chocolate milktea and left with $1.10 in my pocket. Feeling quite low meanwhile also somehow fine...so don't worry about me bah? I think i will get over these hard days somehow. Hahas.

Waiting for time to pass fast, but also hope to meet my love soon. Still waiting...dots. When will she appear lehs? Hahas. Anyway, correction about my Sitex show job, i will be working for BenQ to sell monitors. Haiz, what a tough life...that brand is some how of not so famous or popular, this time round sure hard to push the sale le.

Tomorrow is my lame elective lesson, i had break record! Lols...3 lessons skipped and 1 UT skipped. Dots...there goes my good GPA. Hahas. But my other modules were all doing fine and nice...only that stupid elective!

I think i shall stop here bah...gonna catch my super nice show on channel U! It's going to be 10PM soon...arh! Bye~

THE END.
25.11.08.

Comments