Sick-tex 2008

Sick-tex 2008
Well, what we have here? A bunch of readers who are waiting for my latest post? Lols. Sorry, dudes and babes...it's been a long time, i guess. Excuse me for this long wait...anyway, i am down with slight fever and now, i kept dumping panadol pills into my mouth last few days. Hope to recover before the fun weeks come.

So anyway...i was learning Flash Actionscript recently and i still haven get any idea how to use flash programming...lols. But soon but, i will work harder de. Feel so sick...arghs. Last Tuesday, i went out with Raven, she said she feeling bored at home. Dots...lols. Buddy for life huh? Hahas.

Come on...Sitex is really a huge event but very less people had to heart to buy. I worked 3 days and only able to sell out 8 laptops and 1 netbook. I earned not much, but still enough if i don't spend alot on my new year clothes. Gosh...it's really a headache and feeling total sickness after the IT show. I was down with cough after shouting too much at the show.

Hmm...it's December and next month is Chinese New Year le additionally, i am still so broke! Lols. Gonna spend around $150+ in the holidays. Hence, will be working too, guess...will be able to save up some money for clothes. WenKai...let's get popping soon, hahas...17th and 25th is big event for me. Lols.

What friends are for? Hmm...have fun, talk craps and sing songs...lalalas~ Planning to go sing K on the first monday of my holiday. Lols. And i am going to open JAY CHOU concert there...sing till i goes mad. Woosh...

When ANCAFE coming Singapore for concert? Hees...probably not bah? Well, wanna save up for PCD concert, hope they are coming. Hohos, i planned with Eileen le, we buy the cheapest ticket if possible. Lols, who don't know i am a broke guy also a cheap person, hees.

Go go go...My grades are detorating...arghs! Need to buck up, WJ! Lols. Anyway...my laptop is now in the heaven le, new laptop is going to be reborn, i guess. Sound pretty weird to describe my laptop in this way. In simple words, my laptop will be replaced with a new one soon...hahas. So happy. I am now using the school laptap to blog. I think i shall stop here, tml is my php test...gonna study.

THE END.
04.12.08.

Lousy school laptop...hahas.


New apple IPOD nano! took this at Sitex 2008.


My lousy grades...detorating soon.

Comments