Back alone

Back alone
Welcome back from your long holidays, i guess. Hmm...well, it's first day of school today bah, uh? Anyway, it's really good to be back to Singapore again.

Yurp...i am the only one who will be at home till maybe the 6th day of CNY. Roars...I just reached home. Washed all my clothes, now hanging to dry outside...then also just bathed and waiting for my hair to dry so i can go out to get food. Hohos.

First call from my sister, Eileen. Phoned me to go "Manhattan" for dinner this friday. Hmm...well, i precisely had forgotten about today is what day. Hence, i was really bored at Malaysia, spending my time in front of the TV or either i go face the 4-faced room with beds.

Gosh...it's a blessing that i got back here early. Dots...some sad incident happened, plus i don't really wish to bring it up here. But hope these things would not happen again...Ok, well. I took some photos during my trip. Some really "KAMPONG" life pictures...hees.

I will upload soon. So much thingy to do and stuffs... SOYA...just in like 4 days time! Arghs...lols. I got to get some black cloth to make my costume. Heading out with just around $40+, and waiting for my family to get back to Singapore soon too, need money urgently. I shall stop here bah...

THE END.
28.01.09.

this looks like the sky was torn into half.


Some random shots...in the coach.


A&W...this restuarant is now unavailable in S'pore.


Sipping the authentic coke-float! (^ ~ ^)


This plot of land is just beside my grandpa's one...lols.


Random shots of the days spend there.



firework show i took at my grandparents house.

Comments