I'm back!

I'm back!
As the title of the post shows, I'm back here for a new update again...woohs! Anyway, it will be "Chinese New Year" in another week time. I guess you all were pretty busy rushing for new clothes and stuffs bah? Poor me, cannot afford to get cool new shirts. But I really craves for some...hees.

Yeap...Today, I went to Bugis to get some shirts and manage to grab 1 long-sleeve shirt and 1 new cardigan. Did not grab much stuffs because i was broke after buying my 'cookie' touch screen phone. *Sob-sob*

So anyway, i might be going down Bugis again next week to get maybe a demin-slim jean and one new pair of shoes. But guess what? I craves for tees! I saw one nice one at "Fleshimp" and another one at "Freshbox". Arghs...however, never mind, i will be going for shopping on Feburary or March to get clothes for the new semester.

Thinking of the new semester, i feel so sad that i will be going to NS soon. Gonna be a nerd and bald. Without my contact lens and hair. Gosh...how awful could it be? Dots. I now only wish good wealth for my studies and hope to get a girl i love soon. If not, i will be botak and not to mention 'old uncle' liao.

Pretty emo these days...just couldn't figured out why, but i guess because of the approaching festival and i am broke. Hmm, i had pretty much things i wanna do in 2009, girl search, clubbing, hit the gym, sing K, book chalet, cosplay and gothic parties/events, blar blar blars...so much in my mind. Maybe i should cheer up abit bah?

Shall stop here, i hope you guys enjoyed your reading and shopping also the upcoming festival! Take cares.

THE END.
16.01.09.

Comments