Last day

Last day
Hmm...stop your refreshing! Lols. I updated. Happy news! Sad news...all here to stay. Finally, it's the last day of the semester, good thing for all Republicians, because we can officially declared our "12 weeks" long vacation had started! Goodies for people who are going to clubs and pubs, it's time we hit the fun places.

Sad news...we had to leave and part each other again, well. There're defintely no long term friend in RP, i guess. Lols. But, hence, here's where you build up your social network. Hmm, will be going to Malacca, Malaysia tomorrow in the afternoon. Hees, hope it will be a nice trip there.

Yurp. I am currently a URSinc RA, working at Paragon during my weekends. Hope to see you all around at Orchard, because I am changing my working branch to Takashimaya again...where the time flies fast there. I wish badly that the branch head would be a good person. Lols. Don't wanna be stressed there lots.

Raven always wanted me to write about my feelings about the job there, so here you go. After quitted Fairprice, I changed my job to URSinc which is a female shoes/bags store. It's a whole new environment and new faces to meet everyday. I felt really the great significant differences between the both workplaces.

At fairprice, i used to face aunties and uncles. And it seems to be they are regular customers. Meeting almost the same faces every weekends. While at URSinc, you will get to see many different faces and hardly to see them once again the next weekends. Not only that! You hardly see the crowd of aunties and uncles, you only get to see middle-aged females and students, maybe...

Fairprice gave shorter hours but tiring tasks, URSinc gave longer hours but less-tougher tasks. Both places used IPOS system...the differences were actually that the payment mode and things were not integrated in URSinc, you had to manually key in the amount on the NETS/Credit machine keypad.

Well, all these experiences sure added wisdom into my mind. Now, I am more equipped with skills that might help me in my future. woosh...I guess it's time for me to stop here bah?

Enjoy your Chinese New year and have a nice day ahead!~

THE END.
23.01.09.

Comments