Noob bowling + pool

Noob bowling + pool
Gosh...today's MIS lesson is the worst ever, i was bored and the problems like kept repeating itself. In the end, i ran off lesson halfway, i predicted that i will be getting myself a 'D' grade for the lesson le bah?

Meet up with Zhi Wei again...we went to Jurong Point for lunch and then we head to the library to use internet. We used the internet to check which bus we should take to go "Arena, country club". We intended go there to play bowling and pool and guess what...it really CHEAP!~

So yea...we were kind of first time there, and also we alighted at the wrong bus stop. In the end, we had to walk the distance of 2 bus stops. The place is like so jungle-ish* and not to mention the weather is burning hot. When we reached there, i quickly go inside to enjoy the aircon. Lols.

Bowling and pool...till around 6 plus in the evening. We then squeezed into a packed 182 to get back to Jurong Point after the games. So then, we again had a hot and stuffy* experience on the ride...after we reached the place, we hurried to get ourselves some drinks and then we went home.

So anyway, that's my day. Well, not very exciting but a very "HOT" day. I didn't manage to get photos these days as my phone is down. But hopefully soon, kays? Anyway, i am really happy with my problem 13's grades...lols. I had posted the screenshot below, go get a look bah? I shall stop my words here, take cares.

THE END.
07.01.09.

My grades...

Comments