Noobiest Countdown

Noobiest Countdown
Hellos, readers! Welcome to the new 2009! Finally, 2008 had ended, many things had happened during last year. Noob people making economy crash and resulted great hit in asia. Gosh, but well...last year, there are also good things that happened like erm...actually i not sure what good things had actually happened last year, hahas.

Hmm...but i am sure many bad things fall on me, lost my precious N5610, laptop crashed on me 5 times...blars blars blars! Wasted money on 17th Decemeber 2008...dots dots dots. Everything just doesn't seem right since ever the economy crash took place. Hahas, well...this 2009, i hope to get one person who i love and she love me! Sounds like i am pretty in need of a girlfriend. Lols, well...i am going to army soon and probably that's why i so desprate for a girl. Dots.

Erm...why should i say lehs? Hahas. Gonna get new clothes, phone and mp3 player upcoming months. Hope my days would get back to normal soon, camwhoring is really becoming like one of my hobbie. Feel so weird without doing so...hohos. I am narcissistic i guess.

Well, so before the hour of 2009, i was at "Boon Lay" waiting for my day to pass. Lols. Ok, so there're me, ZhiWei and PN...we were all bored waiting. We went around the place and found ourselves in a mood that is really hard to express that we are not bored. After we seen the cheapo firework, we went to Jurong Point...and the stores were all closed except the 24hrs Fairprice Xtra and some other lame stores...

Then, after we accompanied PN to have her stomach filled, we went home and that's how i ended my 2008. Dots. What a boring day...

Hmm...i pretty summarized my day. Continues...my goals for 2009.

GIRLFRIEND! (1)
N73 or N5800 (2)
Samsung K3 MP3 player (3)
High-cut Creeper (4)
Long-term URS.inc staff (5)
3.7 GPA (6)
Flash banners for my blog (7)

alot mores... (8, 9, 10...etc;). I guess i shall stop here le bah, gonna go edit pictures. All photos are taken by PN, thank you.

THE END.
01.01.09.

This is taken on Christmas 2008 @ Waraku Marina.


This is taken on Christmas 2008 @ K Box Marina.


31.12.08.


Comments