Bowling. Coffee. Work.

Bowling. Coffee. Work.
Today, went to work as usual but well...this time at Paragon. I came across that weird smell which i came across whenever i passes by the stores beside URS & Inc this time again. Anyway, it's not a good smell...but perhaps, i think Eileen would like it, which i really don't get it. Lols. She had different sense of smell, i guess.

So yurp...came to work and went to Hereen to keep Reen ocuppied since she's alone in the morning. We chatted again...about food. Lols. Not to mention, there's pretty much customers at Hereen during the noon time. Then, till around Hafizah came...i went back to Paragon. On the way back, bought Subway for breakfast cum lunch...Lols. Raven treat me again...faint. Well, i did paid her back $4.

However, still i felt really guilty and useless using my buddy money everytime. Dots. I wish she hadn't treat me so good, it makes me really feel pain when i see her pocket money running low. Oh well...if only i am rich and have money, i would have treated her lot more than she treat me on comparing our family background and finacial problems.

I know this sound really kind of gayish*(I wonders is there this word on earth.)...but Raven is really my bestest buddy and loyal friend i had. I know that she wouldn't betray me ever, though times she used to tease me a lot. But oh well...that's what friends are for, the more the person tease you, the more stronger your bonds will be.

So yurp...after work. Raven treated me and Vera to the coffee club. I hope no other URS people will be reading this post except Broy and Vera...Dots. Anyway, we had the latest seafood snack and chocolate fondue for our supper. The food were totally fantastic! It's just so nice till words wouldn't be enough to describe that feeling after having the food. I would give 5 stars out of 5! (^ ~ ^)

After the meal, we went home. So that's my day...So yesterday, i went to Orchid Bowl at the Chervons. This time with ZhiWei again but well, finally...this time, i won him! My score was like so much better than usual! Hees...love it! After the bowling...we went to IMM to have our dinner, the Long John Sliver again.

Finished eating...we went to the IMM's sky garden*(should be something like that?). We chatted about studies and girls. Lols. Some really mundane topics, i guess. That's what we often chatted about, also we talked about technologies and stuffs too. Sound pretty boring but well...guys were all strucked with these common topics bah? Then next, we went home...

Hmm...i shall stop here bah. Had to go work in the morning tomorrow. Good night.

THE END.
27.02.09.

My Lunch...at URS inc. Nice? lols.


My top score. My name's Aoi...


Random shots for yesterday.



The Coffee Club's meal...wees! YUMMY!~


Comments