Update the date

Update the date
Days passed really fast, i guess. Hmm...i think you guys had been refreshing your browser bah? Lols. So sorry, pretty busy with work these days.

Valentine day had passed, still i had the pictures i took. Hmm, i been wanting to upload and update my blog, however, due to the time and now that my laptop is still at Acer. I had to use my desktop now. I am probably changing my desktop too...but everything needs money, so...had to scrimp on my daily eating cost and spending expenditure.

During the eve of valentine, I went out with Raven and Vera after work. We went to K box and spend hours till late 2.30AM. Then, straight after the singing session, we hired taxi and went home hence Raven and I still had work the next day(valentine day). So yurp...we had a really high night at the K box. We were a little bit disappointed that Broy was not there because everyone were missing the "Britney" inside him. Hahas.

The next day, i was working with Reen at Hereen. We earned a total of $1.9K on that day. Lols, i think it was the best sales of the month. Hmm...hahas. Anyway, we saw a lot of couples in the mall...all lovely and sweet. Making people feel like falling in love someday. Lols. Yurp...during the day, hereen had stage performance by student singers and live bands.

Well, i only remembered the band that played MUSE and Radiohead songs...they were pretty good and guess what? The band vocalist is a girl! Lols...SUPER.

Last Monday, worked with Jeslyn. I was really bored, she and me really had very less topic in common that we can chat about, but well...the day still turns out to be quite fine. I make a URS inc balloon...was too bored, sorry. Hereen is so deserted during the rain on Monday. Lols. Then, after that day, i went for 2 days break.

Tuesday, i went chill out with ZhiWei for a movie named, "Love matters". The movie that Jack Neo directed...on that day, i also went Acer to get my laptop repaired.

Yesterday, not to mention...I went out with my poly's friends. Well, Suyani turns out to be sick and feeling unwell, in the end, left only me and Kahmun(pyongpyong) going out for the movie that Andy lau casted. That movie is another nice one. Lols. Yurp...that Kahmun, the whole mind only thinking about food, making me think of Nabilah(my ex-classmate).

She was thinking of what to eat and meanwhile asking me what I wanted to eat...I can feel the weirdness there. Lols. Anyway, i still had to help her decide what to eat. Then, we went to Swensen to settle our dinner. We chatted a lot on our days and about our interests.

That's pretty much summarized my last few days. I guess i will stop here. Hope you all enjoyed the pictures.

THE END.
19.02.09.

The valentine day stage performance at Hereen.



Random URS inc Balloon...


The Swensen...took these photos with my lousy camera.

Comments