Precious Off-Day

Precious Off-Day
Today is my off-day, the only one day in between last few days of work and days after today. I just downloaded my favourite anime psp game last night. I simply love it and really enjoy the graphics and gameplay. Just too hard to resist the temptation of playing my psp since this morning.

The game is actually [[BLEACH: Soul Carnival]]. It's a 2D motion-scroll game. Storyline similar to the anime, Bleach. And this time, the characters all become chibi version...making the game much more cute and also attract pretty more female players. Definitely, a "A" for me...i love this game!

So anyway, supposedly, I am going to PN's house to get some psp games. However, her father is coming home early, so in the end...i decided not to go. Initially, I wanna go her house in the afternoon and leave for a movie in the evening...she said she maybe going out with her mum, and so...i gave up. Lols. Hope next time, her dad will come home in the night, so i can go her house again. Hmm...

Well, i did went out in the end. I meet up with my boss(Zhiwei)! Lols...perhaps now i am his boss bah? I used to call him boss because he used to be richer than me, and most of the time, when we went out for shopping, he always bought a lot more than me. Dots. Making me feel like i am his subordinate.

So yurp...we went for dinner and catch a movie at AMK hub. I was wondering what movie to watch at the first place, but after considering the time...I chose "Race to witch mountain". That movie which "THE ROCK" casted. Lols...i hope you all know who is him, i forgot his full name, like Daywe Johnson?

It was a movie full packed with actions and adventure! A really nice movie i would recommend this month for movie lovers. The storyline is pretty much well-written. There's good opening and good ending. Overall, you still had to catch it to find it out yourself!~

Guess i shall stop typing here bah...hmm. Remember to check in again soon, i still hope that i got time for blogging the next few days. Take care else...

THE END.
17.03.09.

[[BLEACH: Soul Carnival]] - screenshots.

Comments