W^3 Day

W^3 Day
Hmm...today's another off day for me. Not a bad off day after all. I went out with my 2 of my secondary mates, we actually didn't meet up for quite some time, oftenly we chatted online only. So yurp, i met up with Wendy at Jurong East then, straight after we met, we trained down to NYP to meet up with Wenya. Lols, we actually named our group as "W ^ 3(W to the power of 3)".

We toured around NYP for some time since we didn't really been to NYP before. We walked around and then we went to AMK hub. Hmm, we were all hungry but we don't know what to eat for dinner. So we spend pretty lot of time walking the mall for foods. In the end, we had MOS burger.

Wendy and Wenya had a really good chat, i am the one...only laughing to what they said. Dots. Well, i guess i ain't that good for entertaining people bah? Hmm, of course, this is a good reason why i need a lot of friends bah? Hahas. Anyway, after we had dinner, we walked around the mall to look at clothes and stuffs. Then, we bought Kinder JOY from the hypermart...dots.

Next, as time was around 9.10 PM, we went back to Jurong. We took alot pictures at the MRT station. Dots, did pretty much of stupid thingy. Then, for some time...till around 11.00 PM, we headed back home. Played my BLEACH: SOUL CARNIVAL on the way back...hahas.

Hmm, that's all for my day. Well, I still got some cute photos to share, all're at the bottom of this post, enjoy! CHEERS. and take care.

THE END.
24.03.09.

NYP and MOS Burger.



My little KINDER-TOY...(Kinder JOY)


We are the W^3 !!~


TEASER: the nite...at the station.~

Comments