First day of class

First day of class
Hello, readers. This is another update, happy, right? Waited for pretty long time le bah? Hmm, today is the first day of my year 3 days. Went to school like nothing had happened, lols. Well, get to meet new faces again!~

Today, i am having financial accounting. Hmm...on the first day, i already felt the pressure. I guess there'll be even more difficulties ahead bah? Heard that our learning system changed slightly too. There will be a major EXAM at the last week of the module. Gosh, faint half...

Anyway, my account class is filled with flowers, in which you can also say babes! Lols. There are really more girls than guys in the class. Ureshii yo! Hees...my facilitator is also very cartoon and cute. Hahas, really sound nice bah?

POA not people of asia but instead principles of account is mostly well related to this module, of course is much more better for those who had learnt at their secondary school. For me, it's so unlucky that i had to start from scratch, but well...gonna practise more then.

Tomorrow, my lesson starts at 10am...but well gonna stay at school till quite late, i guess. I stayed at school till near 9pm today...because of my FYP meeting. And discussion was at mess, our project plan is half done and guess what? Especially, we stucked at the build part...dots all the way.

Speaking of the FYP, it really closely tied to my today's module! Because...my project is building an accounting system for hotel. Faint loh, it's like hard, after me and my team mates browse through the whole sample system given, we were like...so impossible! Adding on to it, we mustn't just produce the application but understand the codes behind the application. So the difficulties is doubled.

Hmm, but still...looking forward to the next day. Only one good news for me, i finished my leisure project. A small one...currency exchange! Hees, if you need want the application, PM me. Thanks. Hahas, but it is still a beta-version. No validation i used worked on the codes yet, but well...i hope soon. I think i shall stop here bah?

THE END.
20.04.09.

Comments