Gym. Movie. FYP.

Gym. Movie. FYP.
Another public holiday will be taking place this friday. It's the labour day. Hmm, hence...no excuses for the retail industry to say close. (= . =)"'

Yurp, going back to work for the long weekend. Currently, my job is stable and that's one thing i am happy with. Well, everyday seems busy for me after school reopens. I been running from Jurong to Woodlands and to Orchard. Almost like i had totally no time for myself.

Life is always so random. Ups and downs, used 1 hour to complete the FYP prototype this afternoon at school. Went alone and did alone. Now, still so worried about the design phase of our FYP. Everything sounds logical but just one word from the advisor can actually make me and my team mates go bonkers. So that's why we are really worried at times and having doubts for everything we did.

According to the team progress, as the leader, I think our team is going fine for the moment. Coding isn't the problem here now but accounting is. Integrating business functions into an IT system. How easy can it be? I will be having healthcare lesson tomorrow and it will be another quite dry lesson, i guess. Hopefully, this time round, it will be better than the previous lesson.

I just got many tasks to do everyday, FYP...need to go gym to train, had to go work, study accounting and revise school work. BUSY! These days, went for movies to help me to distress a bit. Hahas. Additionally, O levels in my third year. What could be worse than that? Haiz...

Anyway, today, went out with ZhiWei for "TAKEN" the movie. Highly recommended by my classmates, hahas. So yurp, it's really a movie worth watching. The movie plot is really nice. I really did not regret watching it. Yesterday, i went to the gym, the training make my muscle aching till now. Gosh, after the gym session, Raven and me went for "KNOWING" the movie. We watched till around 11+ PM.

Now, I am here crapping about my life. Headlines all over the news, SWINE FLU...damn that shit flu, now RP want the students to bring thermometer to school on the 4th MAY 2009. Faint, i already thrown mine away long time ago, now what? Spend money on this stuff where i am not sick? Can't RP provide it free? Gosh.

Well, other than this...now about 2012, the sun release a solar storm on earth? How many worse thing could happen? Dots. Faint, well...i think i had enough of my crapping here. I really appreciate that you had read the whole chunk of words i written here. Hees, thanks lot.

THE END.
29.04.09.

Comments