H - eadache

H - eadache
Recently, i heard the news of replacing part timer with full timer and well, i been vexed over this thing since this morning. I wonder when will be the day the management start to use more full timer than part timer.

It's a very unstable feeling. Definitely, it makes me really uncomfortable with my current financial status. I really hopes that U.R.S & Inc will still use me in the coming months. Raven asked me to get a new part time job soon, but well...you know as a student, it's double the times of difficulties of getting a job. Since i can only compromise my weekends for working, where the weekdays...I am schooling. Dots.

I am currently facing some family financial problems and now come out this thing...I'm seriously very worried of my future days ahead of me and really hope that if i failed to maintain this job, i can get a new job quickly.

Hmm...i guess it's all because of the poor economy, now companies were all cutting down on cost. It's really a sad thing for me, but well...a thing that can salvage your company, who wouldn't want to?

Enough all my ranting here...i think i will leave this matter to fate bah. As said, "walk one step, look one step (IN CHINESE)".

THE END.
09.04.09.

Comments