Pastamania Shopaholic

Pastamania Shopaholic
Hmm...i guess it's been days since i updated my blog. Finally uh? One update...hahas. Not much thingy happened these days so that's why, i did not update much too.

So yurp...the last outing, i went out with Raven. We had Pastamania for lunch. Hees, of course because of that i am a student, i got 30% discount off my pasta!~ Well, since i helped Raven to order too, she get the 30% also. Hahas, she's so lucky loh. Just her luck, and helped her to save up some bucks for movie.

Hmm...after our lunch, we went for movie. It's that shopaholic movie bah...really funny and also meaningful too. Teaching me how to save up! Lols. Anyway, we only paid the movie tickets for $6 each. Because i'm a STUDENT...hees!

Next, we walked around the mall for some time and we went back home loh. What a really cool day, we still thinking of plans on cycling and stuffs...but what's making it impossible is our off days doesn't match at all!~ arghs...sad, i think that plan gonna be postponed for quite some long time.

Skipping all that bah. These few days...i been really stressed up by my family problems also not to mention my studies and work. Gosh, also been sleeping late recently...haiz.

I've been watching Taiwanese idol dramas like KO.one and the X family. The dramas really kept me awake till late night, and probably is all because of the funny, dramatic and anime-feel story line. Hahas. Well, i still recommend to many people out there 'cause the casts were all really handsome and pretty!~

Just few more days to go, my class going start again. It's just so stressful since there are more memorising job in those business modules! Feel like crying...arh! Feared that my GPA would be affected by these business modules...i definitely hopes my GPA would increase instead of decreasing...as also said, one's fate is all in one's hand. You reap what you sow...something like that bah? I had to work hard le...

I guess i shall stop here bah...pretty fed up with the streaming site that is now under maintenance, guess i had to stop some watching for next few hours. Hmm, take care else.

THE END.
04.04.09.

Delicious PASTAs...

Comments