The life

The life
Today, meet up with PN after for dinner. We had pizza hut. Wees, i never been to pizza hut for quite long time, finally get to eat pizza hut's meal today. It was really nice, well. Spend quite sum of money these days, on mother day and movies. Dots.

Currently, my pay is still not out yet, spend already a lot on stuffs. I look forward to the Japan trip next year well, i am still saving up now. Dots. Anyway, came across the demin slim and skinny cutting jeans from Levi's just now at Jurong Point. Now they are having promotion, buy any 2 jean for only $99. Arghs...i really want to get one set of the promotion thingy.

Recently, i am so busy with stuffs such as FYP and Nafa training, i had barely time to write and post on my blog. Additionally, I am working during some weekdays for money to Japan. Dots, so been really cropped up by these stuffs. STRESS...what's worse? I am the project leader of my FYP team which really a lot of things got to go under my approval. Read and do and redo if that project supervisor don't like, unlike PP and CE, much easier.

Tomorrow will be another tiring day for me, account lesson plus gym session. Dots. Gonna get busy again...shall update again soon.

THE END.
11.05.09.

Chicken Haven - Spaghetti from PIZZA HUT. (:


Chicken & Ham Classic - Pan Pizza from PIZZA HUT. d:

Comments