Sukura!~

Sukura!~
It's another day passed. Hmm...been really busy with tests and FYP, also meantime, i am working too. So you all could see I'm rather tired these days, i even dozed off during some lessons. Hahas. Sorry arh, my faci...really cannot bear with the sleepy dull day.

Anyway, yurp...last tuesday, after gym session with Issac and KianHong, met up with Raven for Sukura buffet. Ate a hell lot...hahas, and it costs me only $24. Hees, ureshii. Well, i really had been to many buffet restuarants but Sukura is the one that really surprise me. Hees, wonderful delights from main course to side dish and finally, desserts! Wees, all that just cost you less than $25 which the actual retail price outside should be around $40 to $50. It's really so worth it that i strongly recommend to you guys! Hees...

Well, what really surprise me most is that...they have free flow of sharkfins soup! Gosh, and it's definitely better than those night stall(pasa maram) ones! It's my favourite soup and well...i am pretty full at the point of time, so i had only 2 bowl. ):

After the buffet, of course...we went home. Hmm, with our big stomach...thus, we took MRT home. In the same time, we both saved some money on transport fares also get to excerise. I alighted at Lakeside and walked home. Hmm...alone listening to my music on my viewty...hees. It's so enjoyable. That's my gym day...

Today, i met up with my FYP team and teach them some codes, hopefully they could understand and repay me with some work. If not, i had no choice to test them on their php le...Anyway, also today i met up Eileen for dinner. We had Long John Sliver...pretty much saving up now. Because, i'm going to club again...wees. So happy. Hahas!~

I bought a shirt from SPADE just now, and it looks so wonderful on me. Well, you guys know i'm pretty a vain guy, really care alot on my look, so please bear with it. Yesh...I think i shall stop here bah? Got to go revise my financial accounting le...(:

THE END.
22.05.09.

YUMMY pictures...? hahas. (:




Comments