The Bored Life's Back

The Bored Life's Back
It's another day passed, i've been busy with school project and test, making me study till mad. Working had made me dry out of energy even faster, today, i felt sleepy again which happened yesterday lesson too. Gosh, i having tough day everyday, i hoping the day of my Japan trip come earlier.

Well, stressed up with loads of work. Having pissed off with retest and test, which require almost 50% of my energy everyday just to study for them. Definitely, i hope to get an 'A' for all the module tests but well, after today UT, i am pretty uncertain of my work though, i refer and studied the 6Ps. Hmm...):

The bored life is coming back and nightmare had just begun, from tests to projects and work finally, the tiring NAFA test. Gosh, one after another, everything need revision and training. ):

My mood is so so so down. I will try to bear with it till the next holiday come...Well, that's really a long one, 3 more tests for each module to go. I will be working for money to Japan, studying for uni application and training for NAFA the upcoming weeks. (= - =)"'

Guess, i shall stop my words here. Take care, readers.

THE END.
16.06.09.

Comments