Busy life ahead

Busy life ahead
Today is a very boring day for me. Again, i went to work, full shift some more! Totally, no life. Sad. The sales for today also sucked, my store only earned $908++...faint. I think i'm so going get beheaded by my supervisor soon. ):

I am so cropped up with my FYP and my job, i only reached home at least 10.45PM every night these days. No time for gym and games, everyday need to revise module notes and then practise on them. Dots. Ain't an easy thing for me since i am really very tired after work. Hmm...

So stressed about FYP, scare that my team mates cannot meet up for meetings and then scare i cannot earn much money. Everyday, i worried about this and that, thinking of it make me cannot sleep well. Do destressing activities till late night. Haiz...

The nafa training's here, and it sucks, i totally hate and really don't wanna give a damn about it. The nightmare had just started, i guess...i shall stop my crapping here bah? Thank you all for reading...):

THE END.
28.06.09.

Comments