Game On. Test Sucks.

Game On. Test Sucks.
Today, I had a very lousy day at school. I just don't feel like doing anything, I am quite restless today too. Hmm...well, in the end, i still did something. However, my part was really very easy, it's all about definition, hahas.

After the lesson, i had a ITMP retest due to the system error the last test. This time round, i didn't get to finish the paper and the calculation part was dragging me down. Pity but...really, that question is damn confusing. I simply don't know take which one number to calculate.

At the end of the test period, i was really pissed off by that damn question and i know i won't able to pass this test. Well, what's over is over. I can't deny the fact though, i should had done the other questions before i hit on the calculation question. Forget about it bah...):

Recently, i was playing some flash-based game on the net and find them quite fun and good to kill time. Shall recommend to you all. Go try...first is the Typing Maniac on facebook, it's a typing game and race against time and speed. Next, is the Canyon Defense from miniclips.com, this is a game that need some brain skills and thinking, quite fun too! (:

I also tried what Wenkai liked to play at the game arcade, Zone 'x'. The street basketball machine! I spend like many dollars on it le, sad...the highest i get is 200+ score. No good...but i will still work hard and practise de! Hahas! I think i shall stop here bah. Drop in again soon, readers.

THE END.
23.06.09.

Canyon defense. This is the easy level, i got full bonus points!


My lousy score...somemore paired up with ZhiWei...):

Comments