The Night is still Young

The Night is still Young
Yesterday, I went out with 2 of my bubbly friends, Wendy and Wenya. We went to sing K at the $10 club located at Chinatown. It's really nice and cheap too, hahas. Free flow of drinks, definitely good. We ended at 7PM and train down to plaza singapura for dinner.

Meanwhile, we met up with Wenkai and Weian. Dots, i wonder why Weian always wore the same shirt. Hahas, anyway, we had dinner the HK cafe located on the 6th level. We ordered the same, and guess what...we almost eat till puke because the serving is really huge! Hahas. Additionally, it really cost not cheap, well...it's not very advisable to dine there if you are going to be broke soon.

So we walked around the mall, and catch a movie after our meal. We discussed about the progress of our FYP and also some other craps. Besides, we didn't really bring the craps in, it's Weian. Hahas. He's always bring up something we all couldn't comprehend. Lols.

So yurp, after the movie, Wenkai and Weian went home. Left only me with my friends. Hence, because Wendy sugguested to visit the club and the time is quite right. Straight after the movie, we went to clark quay. This time, we went to Rebel. Well, this is my second time there, so a lot of thing, i quite familar with le. So i brought them walk walk and tour tour. Hahas.

At around really late, like around 3AM...we went home. Hmm, Wendy and Wenya seen my other side liao, dots. Hahas. Actually, they are not first lah, Eileen also seen before. My hyper active spirit pattern, really shocking de!~ Sometimes it's like wire gone wrong de, i can be hyper even during singing K at K box. It's like i took pill or something. Well, my pattern only revealed to my close friends lah. So it's still ok that i had some hidden sides in me.

Woos...i had really released all my stress!! After clubbing for 2 times in my holidays, i still in my clubbing mood. Well, i guess i will be better in a few days, just don't make me too high...hahas. I think i will stop here bah, gonna go watch innocent love le. Anyway, it's quite a not bad Japanese drama!~ hees.

THE END.
11.06.09.

Light liquor...? Breezer.


Me with Wenya...my eyes was quite blinded by the flash from the camera.


Chilling out?...thks to the person helped us to took this shot.


A bit engrossed in singing...lols.


Wendy and Wenya...hahas. Took the picture for them.

Comments