Rebellious Night

Rebellious Night
Been quite some days since i ever blogged. Hmm, so sorry about that. Because I'm kind of busy with project, school tests and work too. Someone can please try lighten my burden? Haix, work didn't went too well these days since the new management still looking for full timer to replace part timer, which make me feel uneasy every following months.

I would worry more about when will I get kicked out of the job. I tried my best to work as hard as I could. Helped to pull sales and served all the customers that asked for me. I hope my retail experiences can help me in the future, definitely. Well, to release all my stress...i gonna enjoy myself and let myself relax for the holidays.

Last Wednesday, i went to Rebel with Marilyn, Vanessa and their friends. Hees, it's really very fun, really such a pity that Eileen couldn't join us that night. We were dancing like crazy on the dance-floor. We had good time chatting too, the music at REBEL is another plus+ for the worth of going! Hees, songs from Kayne West, BEP, PCD, Akon and alot mores...woos!!~

Well, i got the entry ticket at only $15 with 2 free drinks. Hees, i drank quite much but still held on. Hahas, i can only say that i can hold liquor quite well? I had one small bottle mix of cola, vokca, white bran and tequlia , one glass tequlia pop, one glass vokca lemon and also shared a jar of vokca orange with Marilyn they guys...(the drink name, i not sure whether i spelled correctly not. hahas.)

Anyway, the entry ticket let me access Zicra* and also Lunar...hees! Of course, we went to explore there too! Took some photos that night...but most of them are with Marilyn. I shall save some and post it here at the bottom. That's end of that night. In an instant, i got all those heavy stress off...

Last night, meet up with Wendy to go home, before that, we had ice cream from Mcdonald's. Hahas...she was so funny, kept asking me for IT show lobang. Too bad, i didn't have any. Well, while waiting for her to get off work, I took one sight of the upcoming Orchard shopping mall, ION. It's really so big that my colleague said is it possible that the ground can support the heavy structure? Lols. Well, i guess that they had done some estimation through previous huge projects.

And guess what, that estimation technique is called, analogy estimation! I picked that up from my IT Project Management module...lols. I am a hard working student, can! Hees, also what my goal now is to become a project manager or project leader!~

I shall stop here bah...take care readers!

THE END.
05.06.09.

The clubbers?...hohos.



HEY!...i am the Emperor!


On the dance-floor...taking photo? Hahas.



The huge ion sight!!~

Comments