Rest and Relax

Rest and Relax
Hmm...the previous post was really a filter, hahas...superb random, well, today back in here again to post. MISS CLUBBING AND HOLIDAYS!! (T . T)

The first week of school, i couldn't much concentrate well on lessons. Kick started the week with 2 understanding tests, totally no idea whether can i get a good grade or not. Hmm...supposely, i think RP must change the test to exam lah. Lols, a test follow a test, what a hassle! Might as well, put everything together? Hahas.

Today, i went out with PN to get picnic mat. Well, we still couldn't find any though, sad...i hope that her sister would lend us the mat. Heard about the hot sand at sentosa, definitely not an ideal place to put our bags and body! Hahas, by the way, i also don't wanted to be cooked too.

SHAPE me? Hees...i been training hard on my body. Still...i am getting adverse effect, couldn't see any much change yet, however, i won't give up so easily! I will work hard with the DB guys! WOOSH!...

A lot of things had caught my attention recently, especially dancing and magic tricks. I really hope get some skills on both so i can showcase my talent to my love next time. Talking about girls, i often only see them walk pass me or sitting on the train etc, well...did not really took action to go forward to know them, i also don't think i want to do that though, as i think they might thought i am desprate for girl or something else. Hahas.

Well, actually, i think most guys out there are all similar too. We see girls just like eating popcorn in the cinema. It's an eye pleasure! Hahas. Well, that's why i think many guys had to control lah, don't see so obvious loh...like stare at the girl for very long or something. Dots. Anyway, i am still enjoying my 'single' life, such wonderful...freedom! Hahas.

Back to the day, PN accompany to eat at Long John Sliver's after we reached Plaza Singapura. Next, we went to check around the mall for picnic mat, too bad...cannot find. So we went home after that...as both of us were quite tired from school's lesson.

Back home, start training again...had an energy bar just before i reached home. Woosh...hahas. Then, did my school work till around 8.50 PM. I went to bath and now blogging here...dots. To me, life is really bored now. But when it come to exciting thing that you never tried before, that's a life alive there! Lols. Sound so rhythm lehs...hees. (:

WOOSH...IPOD TOUCH!!! I WANT TO GET ONE!!! ARHS...! PLEASE LET ME HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET ONE? This is a utter randomness...dots. But really, the ipod touch is really cool, everytime i see people on the train slide the screen with their fingers...gosh, so tempted to get one! Hahas. Can play game, that's another plus!! It's like a touch version PSP! Cool gadget on your hand, slide it, touch it and move it! It's now $388 for an 8gb version...really going to save up for it. (:

I shall stop here bah...thank you all for reading my crap again. Hahas.

THE END.
18.06.09.

iPod Touch. $388 8GB. I will get one...i think? Hahas.

Comments