Let's get happy

Let's get happy
Finally, another update again. Hmm, it's quite few days le bah? Hahas. Sorry about that...well, anyway, i got my ipod touch and of course it's superb cool but my bank account is bleeding too. Well, going to work for 5 days this week, well...all will contribute to my Japan trip, upcoming shopping and club expenses.

Tomorrow, i will be having healthcare ut. It's a nightmare, a lot of theory to squeeze into my brain right now. Just went youtube and hunt for music, came across a J rock band, Zoro. The music was quite fine, erm...their dressing were really the one getting me into it. Hahas. Shall get downloading songs and stuffs soon.

Later, i'll be catching Harry Potter at causeway point with Raven. Hmm, well...i already told her that i will spending as less as possible. Hope she wouldn't get me spend lots in the end.

Well, yesterday...supposely, should be going Sentosa but was cancelled as Eileen don't wanna to go! In the end, we changed to shopping...well, i didn't get any thing back then as i spend a lump on my touch. Lols...well, but next month, i guess i will be saving up for some clothes.

FRED PERRY IS LOVED! Getting it when i get my next pay. Shall end my words here, hope you guys would visit again. (:

THE END.
20.07.09.

Zoro...the Japan rock band. (:


The Ebisboshi menu! BIG and Huge!


Kian Hong's shy?


My lunch at Ebisboshi, Illuma.


My ipod touch...woos


ipod touch parody. (= - =)'''


Unboxing... (^ - ^)

Comments