Need to Shop

Need to Shop
It's another very bored day in school. Finished documentation and application for FYP, hush...everyone had no worries now. Well, the final thing to do left is only the presentation slides. Woos...

My current mood is like waiting for holidays to come...studying for tests soon. Chiong, here we chiong again. Then, work also chiong! I need money for Japan trip. Holiday, chiong club and work plus shopping. (:

Hmm, later still going back to work to cover Lizhen shift since she's sick. Dots. Well, it's for money...must work hard. Last week, went to work and got lots of food standing by for me. Happy!

I really had nothing to update my blog. But will, next Wednesday is my FYP presentation day. I had to get formal wear, hmm...money again. So sad loh, no chance to get my 'going-out' clothes. Too poor liao. ):

I told my mum to sponser me liao, hahas. She said i pay first and wait till her pay come out then pay me back. Wees...think i will shop here bah.

THE END.
28.07.09.

Bon-bons with Mac? Lols.


Little donuts, bon-bons.


Old version coca-cola.

Comments