Fredidas!

Fredidas!
Today, went out with Eileen, LKH, JianSheng and Yufang for the Job-fair held at Suntec City. Hmm, before meeting them. I went back school for a major semester exam which took me an hour, but because there're some errors occured when the faciliator upload the answers to the server, the waiting time to go home extended and resulted me ending up late back home.

Well, on the way home. I went to the post office to collect my Fred Perry polo tee i ordered online. Wees...the polo tee is so nice, can! Some more is branded and authentic! Hahas. I think WenKai will be so pleased when i pass him his shirt next Tuesday. Anyway, the day continued...i went home and get prepared to go meet up with Eileen and the others.

At 2.45PM, we all had reached the meeting venue. Next, we board the train towards the Pasir ris direction and alighted at City Hall for the Job Fair. We had a few runs at the exhibition, hahas. YuFang still cannot decide what job to get, hmm...well anyway, good luck to ya'.

At around 5 plus PM, we went had our meal at LJS. I was superb hungry since i did not ate since morning, i quickly grab the combo meal and sat down to eat. (:

After that, everyone disappeared to meet their friends, left LKH and JianSheng with me. Dots. So the big guys all went home together after the girls leave. We are all quite exhuasted from "too less sleep". Anyway, LKH dozed off on the train, same as me but JiaSheng was quite energetic. I wonder why...hahas.

That's the day with my friends. Back home, my daddy said to bring me and my sister out for dinner. So again, i went out again. We had sour-chilli fish for dinner, costed my daddy $30+. Next, we went walk around the market.

My dad bought me a Adidas perfume and my sister a Singtel top-up card also some others snacks. We then headed back home after those eating and shopping. That's all about my day. The Adidas perfume is really nice smelling loh, thanks arh. (:

THE END.
22.08.09.

My first Fred Perry shirt! (^ - ^)


The shirt with the authentic tag! Hees...


See what i see...yah, Fairprice! Hahas.


Best Adidas Perfume out of the rest. This is my own opinion. (:

Comments