No title

No title
Randomness had brewed, here i am to blog again. Today, had a paper in the morning. Felt so tired...next, i went home to prepare and met up with KianHong so to suntan. We went at around 2 in the afternoon and leave at around 4 PM. Thought that we will be meeting Eileen, but nope...she got exam at round 5 PM and only able to leave around 6 plus.

So in the end, we did not met her up. Anyway, we still had lunch but instead of Jurong Point. We ate at the coffee store located at Jurong West St 51 (I hope i am not wrong about it). Today, spend quite a sum again. Sadly...i had no choice.

Back home at around 5.30PM, went net surfing again. Flipped through my notes for UT, hence nothing gone inside my head, hahas. Dots...i am so totally wore off by the 2 UTs, I just had to work even harder tomorrow. Well, i was getting some new songs for my ipod touch. Also...randomly, i went retronised*. I heard over youtube some old 90s songs by backstreet boys. Woah, i realised how famous they were till now. From the comments under each video.

Shopping never been a hassle, missed my clothes a lot. Well...something i wanted very much had appeared but i still think my Japan trip is priority. Anyway, the thing is the "Louis Vuitton" damier canvas wallet! I seen a lot of people took that wallet and it's really nice! Hahas.

I shall stop my words and randomness here bah. Take cares.

THE END.
20.08.09.

Every guys would never say no to this wallet. (:


As long as you love me - BSB

Comments