Day Out at Jurong Safra

Day Out at Jurong Safra
Today, went out with LKH, JS and Eileen. We went K box located at Jurong Safra. Hmm...quite a good experience, the place is designed with at retro-historical feel, even the menu for drinks and snacks are designed to look like a wooden covered menu from the 70s.

I spend a lot again, brought out $50 and left $18 now. Dots. Still imaging the days to come, i gonna be really broke. Well, i hope i still can save up as much this month. But, well...it's holiday. Going out is inevitable...club, sing, movies all need money. Haiz, sadly...my job isn't enough to support my spending. Got to save up le.

So continued on the day. We refilled the tibits for many times. Hahas, also we had cool nice looking drinks too. After 3 hours of long singing, we all went for dinner at my house estate's coffeeshop. We had BBQ fish, sotongs and vegetables...the chili is really nice.

We chatted and laughed a lot too. Hahas. It's a good experience afterall. We all had a fun day. Hmm, all thanks to LKH and JS loh. They both really entertained the whole group well. I guess, i shall stop my words here. Good night.

THE END.
06.09.09.

Mango Yougurt...


Me!


Vain again.


More photos, please check out my facebook photo album, Day Out 1. (:

Comments