Recap: My Life

Recap: My Life
It was the last week of holiday. I guess a lot of things will start stirring up again, final year project, CE points, my unstable job, lesser income...all these will contribute big stress to me sooner or later. Well, in addition to these problems, i had NS and napfa to fear about. Damn, everything just sprung up in the last few months. The "everything" become a stress for my upcoming days.

Every single day i spend, i had gained skills, strength and knowledge. Till today, i am still building on to these 3 factors in life. Hmm, i been through a lot since the day i enter my year 3 life. Things just get difficult for you every day, as each day, you earned something fundamental in order for the future things to go on smoothly.

Experiences are powerful, it teaches me not to make the same or similar mistake in life. Many people had took the wrong path in life due to their mistakes, i guess if they are given a second chance, they would definitely appreciate it. Sometimes, people may ask themselves, did they make a mistake or did they take the correct path. Hence, i believed that everything had to be in plan and you must always know what you want in life.

As human are always unsatisfied, they actually can make mistakes and errors. Things such as earning more money through illegal means are example of mistake human could make, and these are why reasons for thief, murder to happen. This world is full of sad humans, you are always not the only one. If you ever reflected your life, you are in a full of mistakes for thinking you are the only one.

If you actually think positive, you might not get mistake easily. Compare yourself with the others, see how lucky you are! They are people as sad as you are.

In my definition, you can only had one life, you cannot easily fool death. Know what you want in life starts from what you like, get a hobby maybe dancing or singing? Know what you can do starts from you determination like work hard for it, you always can do it, force yourself now and you won't regret...like studying, it's good for yourself in the future.

Lastly, i think life must be enjoyed in the time goes. Every part of your life is an experience earned. My life is now full of colors, friends and family. Both are my motivation in life, pushes me to work hard and enjoy hard. In life, there are many obstacles, but each make you learn and move on to be a better person. For now, i am still learning and enjoying my life each day even i had to work hard for it, i find it enriching and good for me. That's all i wanted to voice out here today.

I definitely hope these words get to all my fellow readers who are thinking they are alone and sad or even hurt. Please, if you think as positive like me, you won't feel that you are that lonely, that hurt or that sad. Remember, your determination to be better is your power. The power to move away from that piece of hurt, sadness and loneliness.

THE END.
28.09.09.

The recent random shots. (= - =)"'

Comments