Boredom and Jobless

Boredom and Jobless
Today is another boring day for me. I am now a jobless man who is facing the laptop the whole day. On msn, facebook stalking pages and chatting. Watching videos and shopping online...Need money!!

Yesterday, went out with ZhiWei, leave our names with "GIANT HYPERMARKET", hopefully they will hire us. We watched movie again...the deadly tsunami. Dots, i know the movie will be similar to 2012, so i advise people think before you watch. Not a very worth it movie afterall. We then had simple dinner at Jurong west hawker...then head back home.

Later on, i had to go try "Shop & Save" and hopefully to get the job straight. Actually, everything also must try...but hence, because i had more experience on retail and sales line, i just hope to stick with it for the moment. Hence, retail and sales are somehow related to business, definitely, knowing and having basic knowledge about how they operates will help me in the future if i going to do businesses but doing businesses for me is a dream bah? Hahas.

Hmm...came across Alice nine new songs! Hees! Definitely they are my best J-rock or rather they are now moving into pop-indie category but still...they are still on my my fave Japanese band! Hahas, please support! I will post their new PVs at the bottom then. (:

What had i done today: Hmm...hahas. I was damn bored! Haiz...better get a job soon!!
SHOPPING: Googled, Yahoo-ed.
JOBS: Currently none...
VIDEOS: BIGBANG, SUPERJUNIOR, SS501, ALICENINE

My life is now plain paper! Need a job to paint colors on it! Hahas. Anyway, i saw this tee by YSL which is damn simple but quite cool. Even one of the SUPERJUNIOR member is wearing it for the MV (Sorry Sorry). Hahas...addicted with R&B music too, hence they all falls into the category afterall. (:

Shall stop my words here...cheers!

THE END.
11.10.09.

AliceNine - Hana (^ ~ ^)


AliceNine - Sleepwalker


YSL shirt!!

Comments