Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Today is a very special day for me because it's my birthday, supposely...i had to work today. Hence, i told Vivian that my birthday is today and get to start work on Saturday. (:

Hmm, thanks for the coming wishes till now. I am very contented with my day though it's like any other days so plain and normal. Early morning, i woke up to prepare a while to get ready to hit the gym. I leave the house at 12+ PM, and reach the gym around 1.35PM? I guess so...very damn tired after the gym session.

Board the train from Pioneer and alighted at Lakeside. Grabbed soya milk and pancake from Mr.Bean, walked home. After resting for some while, went out to meet PN and Eileen for dinner. Raven came over to meet us at late evening around 7+PM. We chatted and went over to the Singapore river to take some photos.

I do not had any wishes for my birthday this year. I know wishes don't come true if we don't put in effort ourselves. Hmm, no point to wish something not realistic. I do not ask for a lot today yet spend quite some money. Hmm, that's so sad. Hahas, i waiting for my next pay to come.

Many years passed, now i hitted my 20s. The happy teenager days were gone, into the adult world, everything need to think and consider. Many things had to think properly and take with caution, a year older means you must know how to handle more things already. Sadly, this is the fact i hate to admit but well somehow still had to give in to the fact as it's realistic.

Every year, everyone told themselves the same thing. Do what they can do, but i think it's waste of breath if no effort is put in. Every thing had a start and an end, if you say you want to do it, then do it till the end.

My life at 20s, a peak. Financial problem is a factor to consider, grew up means you had to eat, save and use more money. A job is definitely important to me. I hope i don't mess up my job tml. Everything shall be a step by a step. Think too much also useless. (:

THE END.
23.10.09.

The goodies i got last few days till now.


My 20s first photo.

Comments