Post-Birthday Celebration For WenKai

Post-Birthday Celebration For WenKai
Today, woke up late and after waking up, surfed the internet and check emails, facebook updates and blar blar blars...prepared to go gym and back now, posting on my blog.

Hmm, yesterday was a really funny day. I thought i would be ended up sleeping at WK's house but well, it turn out that i am sleeping on my bed. We had an expensive dinner at Jumbo seafood restuarant, had lots of food. Crabs and prawns...i ate a lot of peanuts, dots.

It's a very weird day for me yesterday. I was like a shining star of the day, all of them are couples and very sweet loving like Raven and her girlfriend. I was alone and was like kept on buzzing them. Dots...spend a ton of money on the celebration too. Hmm, that's very sad and i didn't get my stomach full too.

On my way home yesterday, i got a mcspicy* meal from Mcdonald's before i get home. Ate my meal meanwhile, playing crazy planet on facebook. Madness over the game because of the medals i wanted to get. It's a very tired night, as i ate finished and got tired of the game, i went to sleep. Hahas. And it's around 5.00AM in the morning. Madness rite? Hahas.

We watched the ASTRO BOY!! Very nice movie...UPS UPS UPS!! Although it's not in Japanese but the english one is still fine. Nice animation and the storyline was quite touching at the back. Well, that's about last night. Hmm, got to register for my BTT practices next week, cuz the thing is like so near the corner! Arghs...

Everything's so near to current date. NS medical screening and blar blar blars...all come so early. I guess i shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
15.11.09.

My membership for BBDC. (:


Recent camwhore...

Comments