The test of limit

The test of limit
It's a fine day at work today, i will be taking my basic theory test this Saturday, after the test, will rest a while before going to work at 2 PM after that. It will be a quite early end...anyway, i will be having a lot leave/off days next month. There will be more money needed in order to enjoy my holiday. I better start to save up now.

I spend a lot of money recently, which i am quite headache about money too. Hmm, it's so much headache compared to doing codings for FYP. Dots, i want to stop and control my spending, really, hope got some object or something that can limit me. I cut down on food expenses also, haiz...guess it's bad for health still what can i do? Hmm.

Tomorrow, i will meeting my team for fyp again. It's a pity that i cannot gym tomorrow as, most of my gym stuffs are with WenKai, left my things in his car. Dots. Will get it asap by tml. Hmm, since then, i cannot gym till tueday come. Soaking my feet in detol-water solution now, hope it will help to relieve the smell my feet gave out.

So angry because of that, it all start from my part time job. With long hours of standing, my feet is getting the stinky smell. Damn. Hmm, well...for money, it's afterall a worthy trade off. Hopefully, WenKai can stop asking me out to spend money. Hahas. I am really damn broke.

Money is really essential in today's society, without it, you are limited to places. The things you could do with money, shopping, sing k and movies...gosh. That's power of money. The ability to get good food, still...money! Lols. If somebody quickly get something that can limit people spending, it will be great.

Today, I bought a mooks shirt and got a free limited edition num shirt. Saved 50% on the shirts, hence me and WenKai registered for the WAD (world aids day) campaign brought up by MAC and NUM, also some other organisations. Lols. Well, i didn't really went for the whole event, i guess most people there also did the same as me. Get that goodies bag and leave. Hahas!

Anyway, i shall stop my words here. Take care, readers. Peace out.

THE END.
29.11.09.

The card used to take the 50% off num purchases.


The lightings of united square, novena.


V.I.P. magazine...read up while slacking with Raven at Starbucks.

Comments