The week

The week
Yesterday is halloween, i went out celebrate with WK and Zhong Hong, we chilled out in WK's car listening to nice music and drink also eat! Anyway, the whole day is like eat, slack and talk craps! Lols.

Recently, had a lot facebook activities to do, greetings and wishing of birthdays and halloween. Application such as farmville, roller coaster kingdom, cafe world and street racing...madness over those games. Hahas.

Hmm...get to gym only one time this week. I guess i will be going gym tomorrow. Had to meet Marilyn at 10:00 AM in the morning, while WK will be meeting us at 11:00 AM. I will not be bringing my laptop tomorrow, since i going gym? Quite a hassle to bring it to gym, still had to find coins to lock it! Dots.

The WK's birthday is coming and will be spending money again, pretty sad cuz my savings is depleting and my japan trip will be crashed, i guess so. Hmm, it's just so hard not to spend money. Checked the pricing for the air ticket online, it's around 1.1K to 1.2K, gosh...an expensive trip.

I hope to get the amount by end of this year, but it's a wish however. Still it depends a lot on my determination. GAMBATTE!! I will stop my words here then, please visit again. (:

THE END.
01.11.09.

Comments