December 2009

December 2009
It's a bad month afterall, i lost my viewty phone and spend money on a spare phone which I don't necessary need it. Practically, i think i am quite stupid that i spend bloody money on useless thing. In this month, many stupid things happened. There are some bad ones and good ones. Well, i must say in this world, existence on the opposites are true and it's a fact.

People see, people learn and follows, that's a trend. Recently, you can see people have this 'necklace' by putien* (Not sure whether is it spelled like that). This necklace thingy is spreading through the whole Singapore now. Everytime, if you notice, you can see many tanned guys had that necklace on their neck. Well, do you think is it nice? Many thought it's good for body muscle building, but...do all those guys look very fit?

For my personal opinion, you work hard, you get what you want. If you think these necklace will help you somehow, i think not really much. Afterall, if you bought that necklace and you don't do workout. It's like pointless. No offences though.

I am currently on school holidays, had a lot of free time. However, my FYP and work in additionally, gym sessions had kept me quite busy at times. You will hardly find me having time doing other things now. I aimmed to get my abs asap before i go sentosa to tan again. Anyway, i hope it will come true lah. Hahas...

Raven had contacted me just now, telling me that she need some part time during the period between 21-12-2009 to 31-12-2009. I told her something that she don't like to heard either, hmm...i told her that FYP and my current job plus gym sessions had kept me busy the whole period. She replied, why you want to go gym instead of earning money lehs? I texted back...I had promised WK that i would train with him during the holidays and also, i recently had cutted down on shopping expenses, so i don't need a lot of money at the moment.

In my opinion, working is fine but for some time, you get tired of it. This is one good example. I am working to earn my living, not work the hell out of me. Unless, it's a long holiday, i will try to compromise with it. But it's not...a 3-weeks holiday filled with load of undone FYP taskes and stuffs. How can i relax myself?

This whole afternoon, i am rushing Marilyn and Vanessa codes. Hoping to see some good outcomes at the end of the day. Well, i had done some simple codings and i do till really very tired and tired of coding! I skipped breakfast and lunch to rush the codes too...kind of like hardcore, but if this shitty FYP is done. I will have lesser burden to carry.

It's christmas next week, will be having dinner with Eileen they all. Plus, i am working on that day. Gosh...unlike Raven who will be going out with her girlfriend. Hmm...it's like so sad, holiday still had to work but well, i worked because of the money. Just bear with it loh. Hahas.

I guess i shall stop my words here, tomorrow, I had to wake up early to accompany WK to the police interview. Hmm, hope he can get through it. LUCKY LUCKY ok? Lols.

THE END.
16.12.2009.

The phone that cost me SGD85.60.


Changed my desktop wallpaper...this is the new one!

Comments