Chivas + Coke

Chivas + Coke
The bored days stay with me for long, now, I am waiting for time to pass and get to work and hope work can end as fast as possible, it really sucks during working time. I would rather had a longer lesson than working at a retail store with so low customer traffic! Damn.

Last Saturday, I went drinking with LKH and some others from my secondary school. We bought chivas and coke (mixer) and rot at a playground near LKH's house. We waited for JS for a really long time, he was baking some cake thingy and drawing on the cake for his customer. In the end, he reached around 1 AM, while Issac had already reached for 30 mins plus.

Men talk till around 2 plus AM, we then went home. Weisheng and Leong Wei turn absolutely red after drinking the alcohol. Hahas, i guess they really had good blood circulation. Too bad, Eileen didn't joined us. :D

Anyway, it was a really a reunion for our 06' O level batch. Hmm, today...I am having MACRO-economics again. The headache shitty curves, but well, I think the standards is still acceptable, you can't imagine how those degree holders of economic studied. It is just so hard! At polytechnic, this are really basic! Dots.

I shall stop my words here then, drop in soon.

THE END.
27.01.10.

Half-drunk Wei Sheng


Leong Wei...


I covering my face with the chivas LKH asked me to hold...

Comments